Chloé’s Ramblings

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Recent LOs


Darn it, I was so busy playing with all the TDC goodies (I'm a guest CT this month) that I completely forgot to post my LOs here!! LOL Anyway, here they are! Better late than never, right?
First my P365+1 LO for the previous week.
Credits
I cannot share last week's LO because I created it with a new release for this week!
Here's a portrait of my friend from work's daughter Mathilde.
Credits

My friend Flo's son, he's adorable! I'm not good at blending but this time it worked well, if I do say so myself!


Credits
 A LO for a shadowing challenge @ TDC:
Credits
 A OLW / scrap-therapy LO using Amanda Heimann's new kit "My Chances":
Credits
 A LO about my BFF's son Tristan, using last week's release by Karen Lewis @ TDC, "Dirty Footprints":
Credits
 A LO for the Girl vs scrap challenge @ One Story Down, using the TDC February collab "A Love Story":
Credits
 And last but not least, a LO about my friends Jacques and Lydie's son Paul, peacefully asleep, using a template for a TDC challenge and a new kit (relased last week) by Wendy Page. Adorable!!
Credits
 Pfew, I've been busy! Now you understand why I forgot to post, right? See you next time!

0 comments: