Chloé’s Ramblings

Monday, February 20, 2012

So much scrap fun!!

I'm enjoying my guest CT @ TDC so much... It's absolutely fabulous to have the opportunity to hang out with those sweet and talented ladies, get to play with fabulous designs and help promoting our lovely (and talented too!) designers. Anyway, you'll understand why I scrapped so much for the last couple days. Here are my most recent LOs:
First my week #6 P365 LO, using Karen Lewis' "Dirty Footprint" kit and Document Pack add-on:
Credits
Then here's the LO I made for the challenge I host @ TDC. I used Mari Koegelenberg's "Just My Type" kit (BTW, she also has a FREE coordinating mini-kit which is absolutely adorable!!).
Credits and link to the challenge
The next one is this LO using Viva Artistry's kit "Lost World". I made it for a challenge @ TDC and I was really happy to get out of my comfort zone with these gorgeous realistic-looking goodies. I'm not so good at that style usually but I really liked how this LO turned out. I guess I should try it more often!!
Credits
This one was made using Etc by Danyale's new kit "This Side of Heaven", and it was perfect to document my friend Lydie's love for anything and everything PINK!!
Credits
This next LO was made for The Digi Dares challenge, and it was really fun to create. I used a TDC collab and a new template by Wishing Well Creations.
Credits
This one is about my friends' baby boy Paul (I scrap him all the time, he's so adorable), using a new template and a bunch of papers and element from the "Brady" collections, all by Wishing Well Creations.
Credits
Last but not least, a scrap-therapy LO about my brother, using Amanda Heimann's template and Sugarplum Paperie's "The Sun Will Come Out" LO:
Credits
There, you have it. Pretty busy, uh? And there are more LOs, but I can't yet show them to you because they are made with this Thursday's new releases! Which, as usual, are absolutely amazing!!!

0 comments: