Chloé’s Ramblings

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Last day of vacation

As I predicted yesterday, my motivation for organizing is slowly disappearing. I guess the spring cleaning fever couldn't last very long, it's just not in my nature to be that way! LOL I decided to not fight my urge to relax and be lazy a little bit. I was very productive last week and I thought that I deserved some down time too. After all, I'm on vacation!

I tried to do the minimum at least: not let the dirty dishes pile up in the sink, get rid of junk mail, do a quick pick up of the house and a quick clean up of the bathroom at night, empty and load the dishwasher ASAP, etc. To be honest, the last 2 days were very lazy and I didn't got this bare minimal maintenance accomplished, but tomorrow is my last day of vacation and I want to get my house back to normal before going back to work and having much less time to take care of it. Soooo, I'm going to bed quite early tonight (it's 10:15 PM) and hopefully I'll feel energized and ready to get all those little tasks accomplished tomorrow. Baby steps, 15 minutes at a time, I can do this! And I gotta remind myself that even if I don't like to do it, I love the end result!

0 comments: