Chloé’s Ramblings

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Things that inspire me

I've stumbled upon various inspirational stuff recently, and I'd love to share some of them:
  • First of all, the SSD community got together to support one of her well known designer Lauren Grier, who's going through difficult medical stuff. If you want to do something for La, go ahead ans shop in her store, there are fantastic goodies there and you can get creative and helpful at the same time, what could be better than that? Oh, and if the amount of awsomeness in La's store overwhelms you, have a look here where the SSD members have shared their favorite products.
  • I'm a huge fan of the TED talks. They publish one (for free) each weekday and those are often incredibly interesting and exciting and mind blowing, like this one, or this one. To make it simpler, I'm getting the daily videos in my RSS feed, the link is at the bottom of the main page.
  • Talking about being creative, how fabulous is this hybrid project by MamaBee to help her kid count? I just LOVE it!!
  • I've been trying to be more positive and this awesome blog (pun intended) helped me a lot: every day, it points out something awesome. It's often funny, sometimes very touching, and everyday I get a bright little moment in my RSS reader... How AWESOME is that??? LOL
  • Last but not least, 2 fun blogs I discovered through one of the SSD challenges: Lovely Package and Lovely Stationery. Pure eyegasm!
Hope you enjoyed, let me know if you have found out something terrific that you want to share!

1 comments:

Mary said...

So nice of you to blog about La, and I hope you keep up your blogging!
xoxo