Chloé’s Ramblings

Monday, December 19, 2011

Being sick is no fun!

That cold threw me off and I spent my sunday vegging on the couch, unable to do anything, not even sleep. I'm still very tired today but at least I could go back to work and pretend to be somewhat productive. Things are slowly getting better. Here's what I need to complete before leaving for my trip on Friday:

  • Finish wrapping gifts. DONE
  • Send Christmas cards (including revisiting the contact list). DONE
  • Prepare packing list. DONE
  • Pack. DONE
  • Check my PPW to make sure that nothing requires action before I come back. DONE
  • Wash 2 loads of laundry, hang them to dry. DONE
  • Iron the rest of clothing, especially the stuff I need for my trip and the items DBF needs while I'm gone.  DONE
  • Prepare other loads of laundry for DBF to wash while I'm gone. DONE
  • Enjoy SSD's GGG sale before it's over on December 24th. DONE
Maybe there's more, I'll add as I go.

0 comments: