Chloé’s Ramblings

Saturday, December 17, 2011

So much for my plans...

Well, I still crossed a couple things off my list for this week, but then I had to work extra hours and I had no energy to do anything house-related. I think I'm getting a cold so I don't know what I'll be able to do this weekend besides sleeping, but I'll still list what I have or would like to do:
HAVE TO:

  • next week's menu, shopping list DONE
  • grocery and last gifts shopping DONE
  • pick up Christmas cards from printer company DONE
  • visit a customer with DBF DONE
  • wrap last gifts
  • call customer service for the order I haven't gotten yet DONE
  • prepare packing list for my trip next week
  • 2 loads of laundry
WOULD LIKE TO:
  • finish to iron the HUGE pile of remaining clothes
  • take naps to get rid of that cold before it gets too bad
  • take pix for P365 and scrap them
As usual, I'll let you know how that goes!

1 comments:

♥ Helen said...

I like making lists too, good luck with yours :)