Chloé’s Ramblings

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

This week's to do's

Life has been pretty hectic recently, but not as much as it usually is this time of the year. I'll be nice with myself and say it's because I've been more organized and efficient than usual! ;) Anyway, I still have lots to do and here's what I really want to accomplish this week. Well, the rest of it anyway!

  • Tuesday: change beddings DONE, pick up kitchen 75% DONE, do a load of laundry DONE and go to bed before 10:30 because I need to get up early tomorrow Mmmm, it's 10:24 and I'm still dressed, so I will probably be a bit late, but not too much... night all!.
  • Wednesday: do another load of laundry DONE, start wrapping the 7 Christmas gifts I already have 4 done and plan the ones I don't have yet DONE, start planning my trip to Switzerland for the holidays message sent to the car-sharing potential partner, have to wait for a response.
  • Thursday: finish wrapping the Christmas gifts and finish planning for the rest of them DONE for my two best friends and brother, just have to get gifts for my BFF's kids, find the ring and necklace I need to fix (my grandmother's engagement ring, created by my grandfather... I can't believe I misplaced it!!) DARN IT, can't find them back!! Will have to look some more tomorrow, plan next week's menus DONE on Friday.
  • Friday: errands: grocery DONE and Christmas gifts DONE shopping, the jewelry store irrelevant since I still couldn't find the jewels I need to fix.
Okaaaaaayyyyy, that's quite a plan, isn't it? Better get to work because it's already 7:45 PM and I got a lot to do! I'll let you know how that goes!

0 comments: