Chloé’s Ramblings

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Here's what I planned for the week, and here's all the tasks that I didn't do on planned day:
Monday:
  • call for clothes that don't fit DONE on Tuesday or Wednesday
Tuesday:
  • 15 minutes on PPW
  • laundry: put away dry laundry, wash 1 load and hang it up
Wednesday:
  • 15 minutes filing
  • clean microwave
And finally, here's what I planned for today (thursday)
  • 15 minutes indoor bike before work Still sick, I chose to sleep a bit longer instead!
  • POTD DONE!
  • BPOTD DONE!
  • work DONE!
  • clean oven
Sooooo, let's recap what I still have to do tomorrow... errrr, no, this weekend:
  • 15 minutes on PPW
  • laundry: put away dry laundry, wash 1 load and hang it up
  • 15 minutes filing
  • clean microwave
  • clean oven
Yuck, the bug really screwed my planning for this week! And since we have to take care of DBF's uncle tomorrow (MIL is gone for to day, so we gotta do it instead of her, make sure he takes his meds, have lunch with him, etc.) this won't help me get back on track. Oh, and we plan on going out tomorrow night... Well, hopefully my weekend will be productive so that I can catch up!

0 comments: