Chloé’s Ramblings

Monday, January 4, 2010

This week's plan

Okay, since this system makes wonders for me, I'll keep posting my plan / to do for the week and update what gets done and what doesn't.

Monday:
  • POTD (picture of the day)
  • back to work
  • go to doctor's office to pick up papers
  • 15 minutes on home office
  • send b'day card to Camille
Tuesday:
  • POTD
  • BPOTD (blog post of the day)
  • work
  • 15 minutes on health PPW
  • 15 minutes on laundry room
Wednesday
  • POTD
  • BPOTD
  • work
  • buy bread for dinner
  • 15 minutes on laundry room
  • 15 minutes on filing
Thursday
  • POTD
  • BPOTD
  • AM doc appt
  • work
  • 2x15 minutes on downstairs' fridge
Friday
  • POTD
  • BPOTD
  • work
  • evening doc appt
  • plan weekend to do
  • go to watch Avatar in 3D
Pfew, can't wait for this first back-to-work week to be over. I love my daily routine but it's hard to get back to it after (only) 10 days of vacation!

0 comments: