Chloé’s Ramblings

Saturday, January 23, 2010

A (light) to do list for the weekend

Okay, I know I've just written that I wanted to take it easy this weekend, but I still have some things to do. Luckily I got rid of some important stuff on the beginning of the week, so that's things I won't have to worry about. The other "important" items will get done this week, and the rest can wait.

Here's what I want to do over these two days:
  • menu planning and grocery shopping (incl. putting away everything) DONE!
  • put away dry laundry (incl. the ironed clothes) DONE! and wash 2 loads of laundry DONE!
  • clean microwave
  • unload dishwasher DONE!
  • select the pix that I will take to the crop next week in progress
  • 15 minutes on e-mails + normal maintenance DONE!
  • 15 minutes on zips + normal maintenance DONE!
  • 15 minutes on RSS + normal maintenance DONE!
  • 15 minutes on PPW (other than health-related)
  • 15 minutes on health PPW
  • pick up the top of the dresser in bedroom DONE!
  • relax, create, have fun, sleep! (that's my fave part, I'm 99.9% sure I won't procrastinate that one! LOL)
Eeeeek, I almost forgot: finish secret project and send it to Lydie for review. DONE!

0 comments: