Chloé’s Ramblings

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Finally the weekend!

I feel like this week wasn't ending! Yeepeee for weekend!! I've already done the most boring task of the day (grocery shopping) and I'm really excited about that! Let's see what else I'm planning for the weekend:
  • menu planning + grocery shopping
  • tidy up purse and wallet
  • 20 minutes workout every day not done on Saturday, but I caught up on Sunday
  • take pix for work on Sunday morning
  • give his meds to the cat
  • change beddings
  • wash and hang up 2 loads of laundry
  • pampering time
  • 15 minutes on PPW
  • 4x15 minutes on digi-organizing 1 done (RSS starred posts cleaned)
  • track spendings every day
  • create 4 LOs and post them 2 done
  • clean downstairs fridge
  • clean cat's litter
  • check monthly bank report
That's it for now... See ya!

0 comments: