Chloé’s Ramblings

Saturday, September 18, 2010

What a week!

Ugh, I'm so glad it's over. I had the busiest week at work since a loooooong time. Lot of planning for yesterday's "associations day", which ended up being a 15 hours workday: 8 AM - 11 PM. No surprise I was absolutely exhausted by the time I came home. My legs were feeling like stones, so heavy and stiff.

Anyway, I'm in recovering mode this weekend and I'll try to do the bare minimum of un-fun stuff. Yeah, I make up words, is that a problem? LOL

Here's my plan:
  • next weeks' menus, grocery shopping list, go shopping
  • change beddings ('cause the cat threw up in our bed Friday evening... delightful! I made some emergency clean up so that I could crash asap, but it's only temporary.)
  • change cat litter
  • 15 minutes PPW
  • call my brother for his b'day
  • 2 loads of laundry: wash and hang up
  • pick up and put away dry laundry
  • dinner out with friend on Saturday I had such a great time. We hadn't seen each other since quite a long time and it was fun to catch up with everyone. And the best part is that we didn't spent all evening talking about work (they are collegues and ex-collegues) and gossiping about people that don't deserve that much of our time... Fun evening!
  • make reservation for next week's family lunch
  • pamper myself
  • scrap some (2009 monthly LOs catch up)
  • some digi-organization if I feel like it

0 comments: