Chloé’s Ramblings

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesday

Can you believe it's the first day of september already?? I'm in shock! Good news is: I managed to get 30 points in SSD challenges, which mean I'll get a 40% discount... Mmmmm, I see some shopping coming! LOL

Let's see how I'm doing with today's to do's:
  • 20 minutes indoor bike
  • morning, midday and evening routines
  • maintain e-mail and RSS reader to zero unread
  • catch up with TDC and SSD daily + other websites if needed
  • 15 minutes digi decluttering
  • 10 minutes working on my happiness project
  • meeting at fertility center
  • clean downstairs fridge
  • track spending
  • go to bed at 10:30, lights off at 10:45
I've started on a good note for my September goals: I did a 20 minutes workout this morning. Tomorrow is the first day of school so I have to be at work earlier, so I'm not sure I'll be able to do it in the morning. I'll try to do it later in the day, though, but it's usually harder.

0 comments: