Chloé’s Ramblings

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekly plan

Once again, I have a busy week ahead with a big event on Friday night, so I gotta stay focused on my priorities and keep practicing my routines diligently if I want to make it without getting insane!

Here's my plan for the week:
Daily tasks:
  • morning, midday and evening routine
  • 20 minutes workout (indoor bike or Tae Bo)
  • maintain e-mail to zero unread
Specific tasks:
  • Monday: organize party with friends, doc appt at 2 pm, late meeting at work
  • Tuesday: check scrap sites, maintain RSS feed to zero unread, 15 minutes digi-organizing, organize other party with other friends, change cat litter
  • Wednesday: 15 minutes digi-organizing, first Tae Bo class, 15 minutes PPW
  • Thursday: 15 minutes digi-organizing, check scrap sites, maintain RSS feed to zero unread, iron while watching 24 (last season, we're sooooo excited!!)
  • Friday: work late and survive without killing anyone... Now THAT's a challenge! ;)

0 comments: