Chloé’s Ramblings

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Thursday and Friday + weekend plan

I've been really lazy on Wednesday evening and Thursday, doing nothing but watching TV. BTW, we saw Flashforward's last episodes... So much suspense, I thought I'd die! And the worst part is that there isn't a season #2! Argh!! Okay, TV rant over! ;)

Anyway, I got a phonecall on Friday midday that my cleaning lady couldn't come in the afternoon because she's sick. Don't blame me, I'm sorry for her, but I'm even more sorry for me because I'll have to clean the house and I really REALLY don't like it. I can iron for 2 hours, do the laundry, but cleaning the house... Yuck!!! What make it worse is that I have to take pix for work all day today (saturday) so I don't know when I'll have time to clean. Consequently, my Friday was way less lazy that the 2 other days: I had to write down next week's menus and my grocery list, then go shopping. After that I just sat on the couch and fell asleep around 9:30. I'm so tired already, can't imagine how I'll be when December comes! LOL

Here's what I want to do this weekend:
Saturday:
  • morning, midday and evening routine
  • clean house
  • take pix for work: morning + afternoon
  • 2x15 minutes digi organizing
  • call our friends to organise a party in a couple weeks
  • catch up with TDC, SSD and my other scrap site
  • e-mail inbox and RSS reader back to zero unread
  • create 2 LOs and post
Sunday:
  • morning, midday and evening routine
  • pampering session
  • clean oven
  • 2x15 minutes digi organizing
  • 15 minutes on PPW
  • unload dishwasher
  • catch up with FB and do some "FB-decluttering" to have less to catch up on
  • change cat litter
  • wash, hang up outside, hang down when dry and put away 1 load of laundry
  • pick up and put away dry laundry
  • wash and hang up inside 1 load of laundry
  • create 2 LOs april 2009 monthly LO... catching up! :
Credits: Christine Smith (DSO color challenge 08/2009), background pp by Sara Amarie, Andrea Burns' photo action, Century Gothic font
and may 2009:
Credits: background pp by Sara Amarie, red pp by Kimberly Giarrusso, stitching by Zoe Pearn, torn pp template by Steph Krush, Andrea Burns' photo action, Century Gothic font.

    0 comments: