Chloé’s Ramblings

Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday... lazy!

Mmmm, I didn't do a lot today. I had a busy and stressful day at work. Even though I felt like I was running everywhere, I didn't get a lot accomplished. I hate that kind of days. And the worst part is that there's not much I can do about it: those unexpected tasks are usually added by my bosses, and they are definitely very important to them, so I can't say no. But I still know that there are other tasks that I should be doing and I know that my bosses will ask about those tasks in a couple days or week, and saying "I couldn't do X because you asked me to do Y" won't be accepted. Paradoxical and oh so frustrating. Anyway, all that to say that I don't feel great after such a day.

Okay, back to my to do list:
  • morning, midday and evening routines
  • maintain e-mail and RSS reader to zero unread
  • catch up with TDC and SSD daily + other websites if needed
  • 15 minutes digi decluttering
  • 10 minutes working on my happiness project
  • 20 minutes indoor bike
  • next week's menu + grocery shopping list + maybe go shopping?
  • track spending
  • go to bed at 10:30, lights off at 10:45

0 comments: