Chloé’s Ramblings

Sunday, August 22, 2010

333th blog post!

Ha... That's something, isn't it?? To celebrate, let me share Inception's trailer. I just saw the movie tonight and I absolutely loved it!


The visual effects are especially great, and as many of them as possible were done "for real", like when the world is "spinning", they were in a big set that was actually spinning, so that they were really walking on the ceiling. I really liked Di Caprio and Ellen Page (who played the leading role of Juno, another movie I loved) and the relationship between those two characters is interesting. It's directed by Christopher Nolan, who also made the fabulous "The Dark Knight". With so many good "ingredients", the results couldn't be anything but a great movie!

If you saw it, what did you think?

0 comments: