Chloé’s Ramblings

Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday

Ugh, today we have to go to the dentist... EEEeeeeeek! He's very gentle and it usually doesn't hurt, but I'm not looking forward to it anyway! My cleaning lady is back, and that's something to be happy about, I really hate housework! Here's what I want to accomplish today:
  • morning and evening routines
  • Chantal's b'day lunch (don't forget to take card!!!)
  • paint window shutters
  • dentist appt no cavities... Yahooo!!!
  • next week's menus and grocery shopping list
  • grocery shopping
  • 2x15 minutes on my goals/resolutions
  • 2x15 minutes on digi organizing
  • get rid of 1 thing on my "to do someday" pile
  • keep working on my hybrid album
  • finish one 2009 monthly LO (yes, catching up!)
Okay, it wasn't a very productive day, I didn't get all I planned done, obviously. I'll try to go to bed at a decent time (gotta get back to work schedule) and be more effective tomorrow!

    1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    hahahaha great idea!!!!