Chloé’s Ramblings

Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday to do's... how am I doing?

Pfew, it's tough going back to work! I'm been running non stop all day, even though I started 30 minutes earlier than usual. I had 150 e-mails in my inbox (plus 460 spams), a huge pile of newspapers to read, tons of things to go through, plus a meeting tonight to prepare. Next time I will give me a couple "free" days when coming back from vacation so that it's not that hectic. I'm surviving, though! ;) Of course, with all that busy-ness I had nothing else in mind than work and I'm afraid my to do list will suffer of this. Let's see...
Daily tasks:

  • morning, midday and evening routines
  • 15 minutes digi organizing
  • 15 minutes filing (my "to file" box is overflowing!)
  • maintain e-mail and RSS reader to zero unread, catch up at least once a day with my fave websites and FB
  • go to bed at 22:30 max, lights off at 22:45 Uh oh, considering I came home at 10:30, this isn't going to happen!
Specifics tasks:
  • Monday: call back health insurance it's ringing busy every time I try!, give book back to Max, late meeting

0 comments: