Chloé’s Ramblings

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday...

I had such a strange dream that it woke me up at 9 AM... even though I went to bed really late. We had a great night with our friends yesterday. They used to be good friends, he's even a childhood friend of DBF, but we didn't see each other for 5 years, I don't know why exactly. Anyway, we got back in touch recently and it was fun to be together. That doesn't make me forget about the things I want to accpomplish today, though!! ;) Here we go:
  • morning routine
  • pamper time (wax legs + manicure)
  • start office / desk reorganisation, so that I can finally craft comfortably!
  • prepare lunch
  • midday routine
  • 2x15 minutes digi-organising
  • iron while watching "Love Happens"
  • scrap 2 LOs one done, another one (hybrid) started
  • catch up on TDC and SSD
  • evening routine
Ugh, I don't know if it's the lack of sleep (still had 6.5 hours...) or something else, but I'm feeling really dizzy this morning, so I'll keep the list short and easy!

0 comments: