Chloé’s Ramblings

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday

As I said, I've been busy this morning helping DBF today. He's putting down a floor for one of his customer and I had to help with all the little things like pick up tools while he's down on the floor, go up and down the stairs to bring things, etc. I got a pretty good workout, actually. I'm so used to working hard! LOL

DBF doesn't need me this afternoon, so here are the things I want to accomplish today:
  • tidy up kitchen
  • call insurance
  • back up pix and LOs on DVD
  • finish health PPW, I don't know how long it will take but I want to get rid of it! It's not completely done, some things are on stand by and I have to call again for other things, but at least I have a clear vision of what's going on there! Pfew!!!
  • 4x15 minutes on digi-organizing
  • catch up on websites and RSS 
  • maintain new e-mails + catch up on at least 3 old ones
  • keep working on hybrid album
  • create 2 montly LOs (gotta catch up on 2009 first) + write down journaling for 2 more months
  • evening routine one LO started, journaling done for all 4 months
  • iron clothes for one episode and then give myself a manicure while watching Flashforward

0 comments: