Chloé’s Ramblings

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekly plan

I'm going back to work, and after a 2.5 weeks vacation, I'll be busy catching up. I already have a meeting Monday at 7:30 PM, that gives the tone of the week: it's work time! LOL

Here's what I want to do this week:
Daily:
  • morning, midday and evening routines
  • 15 minutes digi organizing
  • 15 minutes filing (my "to file" box is overflowing!)
  • maintain e-mail and RSS reader to zero unread, catch up at least once a day with my fave websites and FB
  • go to bed at 22:30 max, lights off at 22:45
Specifics tasks:
  • Monday: call back health insurance, give book back to Max, late meeting
  • Tuesday: get in touch with Lydie to see how she will prepare her exam and get inspired
  • Wednesday: 15 minutes PPW
  • Thursday: tidy up house if needed, iron while watching first episode of Flashforward and then give myself a manicure during second episode.
  • Friday: plan next week's menus and grocery shopping list

0 comments: