Chloé’s Ramblings

Friday, August 27, 2010

TGIF

Pfew, it's been a long week. Considering how painful it is to go back to work, I'm starting to think I should not leave for vacation ever again! LOL Seriously, though, it's not that hard, I had a lot to do but I was productive and I'm 95% caught up, so this is great! Let's see how today was to-do-wise:
Daily tasks:

  • morning, midday and evening routines
  • 15 minutes digi organizing
  • 15 minutes filing (my "to file" box is overflowing!)
  • maintain e-mail and RSS reader to zero unread, catch up at least once a day with my fave websites and FB
  • go to bed at 22:30 max, lights off at 22:45
Specifics tasks for today:
  • Friday: plan next week's menus and grocery shopping list
Mmmm, considering how much I'm in the "TGIF let's relax" mood, I'm not sure I'll get much accomplished! LOL

0 comments: